Please keep in mind that these guidelines may change at any time before or during your trip. They at are meant to help you navigate safely throughout your BCG Getaway Experience and provide a baseline of expectation.
• Our Destination Management Company (Kingdom Travel LLC.) has executed seven (7) successful trips during the last two (2) years. For that reason BLACK COUPLE GETAWAYS has full faith and confidence in their expertise to perform another “Safe and Successful” Black Couple Getaways Adventure again on Valentines Weekend 2022.
• Everyone coming on this Getaway is “required” to test negative within 3 days of arrival to coming to Tennessee with BCG.
• Point Of Information – A very large percentage of people on the trip are fully vaccinated and boosted!
• Care & Cleanliness will be practiced and encouraged ALL weekend.
• This trip has the benefit, experience, knowledge of a several prior successfully executed BCG Getaways during 2020/2021 and the benefit of tested safety precautions that truly worked on our past trips.
• If you along with your significant other follow ALL of our instructions like those previous couples who came with us to to Gatlinburg, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and Atlanta then we feel very strong that you will have a safe and great time!
• ALL this is GOOD NEWS because all these precautions help us maximizes the chances of BCG having another Great “SAFE & FUN” Getaway!
The Ramsey Hotel and Convention Center – 3230 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge – 308 Henderson Chapel Road, Pigeon Forge, TN
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge – 2445 Teaster Ln, Pigeon Forge, TN
• If anyone tests positive or cannot produce a negative covid test three (3) days prior to their arrival in Tennessee will be politely be removed from the BCG Trip for everyone’s continued safety.
• Once again your covid test HAS TO BE TAKEN ON OR AFTER FEBRUARY 7, 2022.
• Please see our “Terms and Conditions” regarding refunds at this point in the trip which are very much in full effect and still apply – Click here – http://blackcouplegetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
• If anyone has tested positive or that will test positive for covid they have been or will be politely be removed from the BCG Trip for everyone’s continued safety.
• You and your Significant Other must go and take and submit a negative covid test ASAP if you have not already done so.
• The date on your “negative covid test” test must be taken on or after February 7, 2022
• You MUST ALSO BRING A PHYSICAL COPY OF YOUR NEGATIVE COVID TEST WITH YOU TO PRESENT ON THURSDAY/FRIDAY AT REGISTRATION.
• BCG strongly “suggests” all trip participants do their utmost “BEST” to quarantine themselves 1 week prior to the Valentines Getaway. This again is just a suggestion.
• BCG strongly “suggests” all trip participants avoid any unnecessary contact with people 1 week prior to their departure.
• BCG suggests all participants to bring several (2-4) face masks of their own.
• Mask/Face covering is optional to enter ALL BCG events. Once in the “BCG BUBBLE” everyone can choose to keep on or remove their masks if they like since everyone has submitted a negative test.
• Guest will be required to wear a mask in public area of the resort if required by the resort and practice social distancing when checking in at the BCG Registration.
• Please be patient during the weekend and expect longer lines than normal due to social distancing at hotel, events, bar, parties etc…
• BCG strongly “suggests” practicing social distancing the entire weekend. Fist bumps are the norm.
• BCG strongly suggests all participants Bring their PMA (Positive Mental Attitude)! ?
In light of COVID and for precautionary measures contact the hotel directly for any questions you may have regarding their guidelines.
Public areas may include hotel lobbies, meetings and events spaces, restaurants and bars, and fitness centers.
Certain restaurants, pools and fitness areas may or may not be open as the situation changes daily.
• Mask are now “optional” to “enter” ALL BCG events and parties since everyone coming has passed their covid test.
• BCG will have all parties as advertised – Rep Yo City, Comedy Show, Networking Events, Sneaker Ball & The Pink Affair!!
• Please practice “social distancing of 6ft” while in line before entering the ballroom, at the bars and events during the weekend.
YOUR COVID TEST HAS TO BE TAKEN ON OR AFTER FEBRUARY 7th OR IT WILL BE REJECTED
Q. DOES EVERYONE ON THE TRIP HAVE TO TAKE AND SUBMIT A NEGATIVE COVID TEST?
Q. WHEN DOES THE NEGATIVE COVID TEST HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED TO BLACK COUPLE GETAWAYS?
A. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COVID TEST ON OR AFTER FEBRUARY 7th OR IT WILL BE REJECTED AND EMAIL THAT TEST TO BLACKCOUPLEGETAWAYS@GMAIL.COM (PUT YOUR NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE TOO)
Q. WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO TAKE A COVID TEST?
A. YOU CANNOT COME ON THIS TRIP OR ENTER INTO ANY EVENTS UNLESS YOU HAVE SUBMITTED A NEGATIVE COVID TEST AND YOU BRING A COPY OF THE TEST WITH YOU.
Q. WHAT IF WE GET COVID AND CAN’T COME TO THE GETAWAY?
A. YOU WILL ESSENTIALLY BE FORFIETING YOUR TRIP. WE CANT REFUND MONIES THAT WE DON’T HAVE. THE HOTEL ROOM, FOOD, VENDORS, ARTISTS ECT.. HAVE ALREADY BEEN SECURED FOR YOU AND YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND WE CAN‘T GET THAT MONEY BACK AT THIS POINT. SEE THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” – http://blackcouplegetaways.com/terms-and-conditions FOR CANCELLING AT THIS POINT.
Q. WHAT IF I CAN’T “QUARANTINE” BECAUSE OF MY JOB?
A. WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO QURANTINE PER SE. WE ARE SIMPLY ASKING THAT YOU DO YOUR BEST TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS PRIOR TO THIS TRIP AND AVOID ANY UNNECESSARY CONTACT WITH PEOPLE. IN OTHER WORDS, STAY AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO LIMIT YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING COVID19.
Q WHAT IF I GET COVID AND THEN GET OVER IT?
A. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE TEST PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL AND CAN PROVE YOU DO NOT HAVE COVID WITH A NEGATIVE TEST YOU CAN ATTEND THE BCG GETAWAYS VALENTINES EVENTS.
Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF A PERSON SHOWS UP WITHOUT THEIR COVID TEST PAPERS?
A. THAT PERSON WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ESCORTED OFF THE PROPERTY FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
Q. ARE HOME TEST ACCEPTABLE?
A. ONLY AS A LAST RESORT WILL WE ACCEPT A HOME TEST. PCR TEST PREFFERED.
Q. IS THIS A PUBLIC OR PRIVATE EVENT?
A. THIS IS A “PRIVATE” EVENT WHICH GIVES US MORE CONTROL OVER WHO COMES IN AND OUT OF THE BCG BUBBLE. INSIDE THE BCG BUBBLE CAUSE WE ARE ALL TESTED!
Q. IS THE HOTEL AND VENUES SAFE?
A. THE FACILITIES ARE UNDER GOVERNMENT AND STATE LAW AND MUST COMPLY WITH ALL COVID GUIDLEINES OF THE STSTAE OF TENNESSE AND THE UNITED STATES.
Q IS THIS TRIP TRULY AS FUN AS PEOPLE SAY?
A. COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!! (SMILE) ?
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following procedures and protocols developed in consideration of guidance and information shared by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Black Couple Getaways